Creating buzz in a world of fragmented communication
Small business • Non-profits • Government agencies
Whether it’s through social media, print, or online – effective businesses need to communicate with clients and potential customers in the places where they’re listening. Developing and maintaining this presence can be challenging – especially for small businesses.
BHC will partner with you to affordably create awareness and craft consistent messaging across disconnected platforms and audiences. In addition to conventional methods, we will develop creative and non-traditional approaches to reach your distinctive market.
Small businesses face special challenges when budgeting for promotional activities and marketing staff. The solution requires consistency and sustainable processes; not a shot-in-the-dark, one-time, or expensive campaign.
BHC will help you create a buzz and pollinate the market with your message.
- Social media management and training
- Collateral materials (catalogs, brochures, postcards, mailers, posters…)
- Newsletters and email campaigns
- Special event and tradeshow management
- Sponsorship program development
- Special projects
- Brand strategy
- Public relations and media relations
- Strategic marketing and budget planning
- Grant writing
- Guerrilla marketing